Donnerstag, 17. November 2011

lever #

sometimes you need just one smile at a manenchant ♥
I've noticed recently! When my brother has said goodbye to his friends at the airport. He cried but his friend smiled at him and said: I will never forget you! I think it's sweet. ;*
Tomorrow is my first day of school in the new school! I'm a little nervous but I'm trying to relax
My mother is now alone in the Ikea but I let myself be surprised just what she brings me beautiful.

Listen baby, baby listen
I know I was wrong
I made you leave
Trouble, oh I was in trouble
If I told you how, would you believe
But your eyes see right into my soul
That's how I feel
Here with you I lose my self-control
It's gonna rain anyway
Nothing matters now that you're here by my side
It's gonna rain anyway
All I want to do is to move my body with your body ..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen